maanantai 21. heinäkuuta 2014

Nimpparipäivä :)


Heyy
So today's been kind of hectic. My morning started with some catching up with K, M and D. Although only by whatsapp... And I didn't notice that I spent like 1.5 hours just talking with them xD then I got up, made som breakfast and after that I got a cute present from my dogs (thanks mom <3) 'cause it's my namnsdag (ja ORKAR int söka detta ord på engelska). After that I ran to the bus to hit the gym. My motivation was kin of low today and I was really tired, but once I got my Celsius and walked inside the gym I got really excited! I did a great upper-body session :--) aaaaand after that I (once again) ran to the bus to. I think that I should really plan these things better xD anyway, now I'm on my way home, and I have quite much planned out for today! But more about that later! And sine I haven't posted these last couple of days, I'll just give a short explanation of what I've been doing; nothing xD or I've spent much time with M, 'cause I'm trying to spend as much time as I can with her before she heads of to California :'(. No but nice for her. Aaand I'm also waiting for S and J to come home, but that's still under progress xD

Okay but anyway, have a good one!! 



-J

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti